We are monitoring recent developments regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus. To ensure we are taking the appropriate steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you call us immediately at 561-737-9191 if you:
- are experiencing fever, muscle aches, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, headache, loss of taste or smell
- have had any out-of-state or international travel in the past 14 days
- have tested positive for COVI D-19
- have had close contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 individual in the last 14 days
We do not allow any visitors at this time.
In the event you need to accompany a patient to our office, you will be asked to wait outside our waiting room (in the hallway) until we examine the patient. In the event the doctor wants to speak to you, we will notify you by phone or in person.
- We are asking visitors to stay in the car or to stay at home.
- No visitors under the age of 18.
- All who enter the office will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon entering we will check your temperature, and you will be asked to wear a surgical mask to protect yourself and others. Please bring your own mask.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.